what the heck do we do, here?
The simplest explanation is that we’re here to empower small businesses & organizations to look their best, and as a result of that new-found confidence in your beautiful brand, do amazing things and be successful.
But what does that mean, exactly? How your business is perceived is a lot more than just a pretty logo, even though we have a lot of those! Aside from the psychology of branding and your target audience — those are the people that you want to buy your stuff! — there are so many things to consider for your brand, including how many logo versions you need, whether you need additional web or printed materials, like business cards, or, even your website!
We’ve put together an interactive table below to help you navigate our services & help you decide which ones are right for you.
Speed is one of the main reasons we introduced our lineup of premade logo designs. These are designs that have been carefully and thoughtfully created by our designers here & are simply ready to have a name put in them for any given client.
With over 1,000 designs to choose from on this site & at $17 for a logo, you’re almost assured to find a logo you like.
If you don’t see something you fall in love with in our premade logo section, or you’re in the market for a one-of-a-kind brand, designed specifically for you and your business, our custom logo + branding section is where you want to be! We have a variety of options for every business to include:
– a logo only option
– a logo package option that includes the custom logo, alternate logos, color information, and branded patterns
– and branding packages which include your custom logo, alternate logos, color info, branded patterns, and the design of collateral materials — think business card design, social media headers, and everything in between.
Custom is perfect for the business owner that has a very specific vision for their brand, or someone that needs to see a few things before picking out what would work best. In addition, it’s perfect for the professional that needs someone else to take the wheel as it relates to design. We’ll take the headache out of it for you, and create a beautifully cohesive brand for your business.
We’ve got you covered with our collateral materials listing!
This listing covers a variety of print materials, like business cards or thank you cards, and social media or web-based items, like Facebook headers or website buttons. If you have something special in mind that isn’t listed, we can still help with that. Feel free to drop us an e-mail so that we can discuss your needs and how we can continue to help you!
Nowadays it’s almost unheard of for anyone who’s serious about reaching other people to not have a website. We’re proud to provide quality & ethical website design to our clients, along with a range of services to help the busy professional or big dreamer!
It includes …
— responsive design — your website will look awesome and be easy to navigate no matter if you look at it on a desktop, a tablet, or a phone
— the ability to update whenever you need to — we work in WordPress primarily, which powers over a quarter of the web…even Disney & Harvard use WordPress! We’re also happy to design websites in SquareSpace or Shopify.
We also offer a range of additional website services, including hosting, content creation, SEO, website maintenance, & shop management.
We’re constantly striving to improve the service that we provide to our clients here at ALP & we have a growing list of services that we provide now to reflect that. You can view our website services here:
Here’s a quick breakdown of what we’re currently offering!
- Keeps your website software up to date, monitors for technical issues (with human eyes) & fixes them when they arise
- Provides minor website updates, such as changing an item or two on a page when necessary or tweaking website code
- Provides more rapid service when there is an issue – maintenance clients get priority response
- Provides technical management of the back end of your online store
- Allows dozens of products to be created or edited each month
- Frees you up to focus on being creative, rather than learning how to work in a potentially new environment
- Cheaper than an assistant!
- Collaborative process that involves keyword planning to begin
- Optimization of up to 5 pages or posts per month
- Google Analytics set-up &/or cleanup
Maybe you just need some minor code tweaks performed on your website – we can do that by quoting for the time needed to do the job using our hourly rate listing: