A few of our most popular blog posts, believe it or not, are font related! Working as a logo designer + brand stylist, I come across more fonts than I can count. We have over 6,000 fonts at our fingertips to use! Not only do I love fonts in general, but as some of you might know, I also design them. My other Font Crush posts have featured a wide variety of fonts from many different designers, but this post is special…
Because these are all *my* fonts! You can find each of these in the font section of our website, as well as the links associated with them in the list below.
- Elegant Calligraphy — this is my brand spankin’ new Cherokee Rose font. It’s jam-packed full of features, and a lot of swash options, making it perfect for a wedding invitation that exudes elegance & class.
- Swirly Letters — Meet Sweet Jasmine, a smooth, casual script with plenty of swirly extras. Each letter has lovely beginning & end swashes, and some characters have multiple forms.
- Flowy Pen — Sea Breeze is perfect for a laid-back invitation, featuring a bit of a coastal or beachy feel, with elongated strokes & easy to read characters.
- Beautiful Rustic — You’re going to want to pair one of these cursive fonts with a printed font — check out Spring Market, which would be perfect paired with Cherokee Rose. The Spring Market + Cherokee Rose combo would give your wedding invitation the perfect farmhouse chic feel.
- Modern & Chic — Florida Girl Sans (comes in three weights) would be perfect to pair with Sweet Jasmine & Sea Breeze, for an easy to read, clean look on your wedding invitation.
Want to know about the graphic title? That also comes in the Florida Girl Sans family — this is the bold version!
I’m excited for my fonts to be used in various projects — please, feel free to share your project with me if you use any of my fonts!