It’s font crush time! I know it’s only February, y’all…but wedding season is upon us! It’s right around the corner, and you know what that means? Invitations. Autumn Lane had its start in wedding invitations (hence the “Paperie” in our biz name) & paper products. Even though that’s not our jam anymore, I love to help with a good font pairing, whether it’s logos, save the dates, or invitations. I’ve put together a list of some of my favorite combos currently — check out the image below! The links to the fonts are below the image, so you can easily pick these fonts up for yourself!
- Gorgeous & Modern are a part of the Beloved font family.
- Beautiful is Aidan, and Clean is one of my go-tos — Lulo Clean One!
- Classic is Isabella, and Regal is Carrig Roman, one of my favorite serif fonts.
- Flowy is Melika Letter, and Fashionable is Santis, another favorite!
- Sweet is Amelia Script, a perfect wedding font, and Stylish is Arquitecta Thin, a member of the super versatile Arquitecta family.
Looking for something a bit more rustic? Drop by my own website for font design to see my selection of rustic fonts!