Did you know there are only about 17 weeks left until the New Year?
Don’t worry, you guys. I’m not talking Christmas decorations yet or trying to speed through the seasons whenever it’s still 80-90 degrees and DEFINITELY not fall yet!
I’m talking about goals for the New Year. As a business owner, you *need* to be thinking about this ahead of time. One thing we say around here is, “If you fail to plan, you plan to fail.”
The upcoming New Year and the months leading up to it are super busy — the holidays, traveling, and … undoubtedly, the fire is lit for improvement with the idea of resolutions and a fresh start. Simply put — if you’re hoping to revamp things, like your logo and overall brand, or your website — you’ll want to do it sooner, rather than later, if you’re hoping for a New Year’s launch. Don’t forget your printed materials, either — you’ll need to consider ordering + printing/shipping time for this.
All I’m saying, boss babes, is don’t be caught unaware. We’ve got what you need, and plenty of options to fit every budget.
- our premade logos are still $17, all day, every day so make sure you check out our market!
- our custom logo option starts at $135 and our branding package is $300
- custom website design? $75/month, and it INCLUDES maintenance!!
- we have a start-up package, too — customized logo + website, check!!
- we have a Deals page now — you’ll want to check that out to see what might look amazing to you!
We’re already planning and setting goals here. A few of the things we’re working on are:
- industry-specific turnkey packages – if you’re a beauty professional, a baker, a photographer or creative, in the wedding industry… you’re going to want to pay attention to this.
- advertising services – if you’re getting serious about your business and want to make sure you’re getting yourself in front of the right people…this is for you.
- ad space on our blog — with over 147,000 website visitors so far in 2018, if you have a badass product or service you want to offer folks, this might be a great idea for you!