The Nitty Gritty
We build beautifully powerful, easily managed WordPress websites.
All Autumn Lane websites include:
- a custom designed, secure website
- an online store, if you need one
- mobile responsiveness
- easy, intuitive navigation
- analytics (for the numbers junkies!)
- an easy to use admin panel to manage + create content + load your products**
- the option to use hundreds of dollars of premium plugins to elevate your website, and provide new opportunities for growth (subscriptions, digital gift cards, affiliate programs, memberships, & more)
- little to no coding knowledge required to update your website
- e-mail support for questions
Step 1) Schedule a consult to get any pre-order questions answered, (if you wish).
Step 2) Complete our website questionnaire– it provides us with the information we need to construct your website.
Step 3) We set up a ticket to track your project’s progress because even though we’re a small, family business, it’s easy for information to be missed if it’s sent only in emails, phone calls, texts, etc.
Step 4) We provide you with your website preview & schedule a week to work directly with you to edit the major revisions you want on your website, after which the website can be launched!
This provides you a week of live interaction at periods during that time of a business week (M-F 8AM-4PM). Dial in with us for a half hour at a time (typically) so we can make major changes in real time. Look at it, ask a few questions (from us, not your “expert” neighbor) season, repeat.
Step 5) Your website enters its “training phase” of 30 days following launch, which enables you to email us with website edits that were either missed or the need for which became apparent after the website was launched.
Step 6) Your website is finalized & set up for smooth sailing moving forward, be sure to make use of our tutorial videos as needed to achieve any tasks you might not be sure how to handle at first
Step 7) Grow! We’re always just a phone call or email away if you have questions or need help – we’ll also place a quick link widget on your website’s admin dashboard so that when you hit new milestones & need to take your website up a notch, it’s as easy as clicking on your dashboard to reach out to us 🙂