What do I get?
You get to be the master of your very own professionally created online store. You don’t need to worry about whether or not your site is secure & safe from harm when we design it – we’ve done our homework & set everything up with multiple layers of security for both you & your customers. Your perfect website will be delivered with our signature ALP personal & professional assistance throughout the process & after it’s complete, we’ll still be around to help out. Your business is a part of you, doesn’t it deserve the best?
Your website will be constructed using:
- WordPress! WordPress currently powers over a quarter of the Web – come find out why!
- Your choice of one of our hundreds of premade logos and custom social media buttons.
- Custom, branded graphic design items cohesive to your site such as the header, divider elements, favicon, etc.
- Expert content creation.*
- All ALP websites are designed with the mobile user in mind, to ensure our clients look professional on any device.
- An easy to use site administration panel – we provide our clients with dynamic websites that they may easily manage the content for on their own.
- Custom contact page for your audience to easily reach out to you.
- Fully customizable blog page.
- SEO (Search Engine Optimization) is included, positioning your site for more successful search results.
- Analytics – critical for keeping your finger on the pulse of your audience.
- Website font information. **
- A secure, professional, clean online store. ***
- Up to 50 initial products listed prior to site finalization and training on how to use your new store.
- Your store will have an easily managed shopping cart for your customers, as well as customer account access, allowing your customers to check on the status of their orders on their own time.
* Details on content creation may be found on our policies page.
** Due to licensing, we are unable to provide font files but we will provide information on how to purchase relevant fonts upon request.
*** Powered by WooCommerce!.
How does it work?
After we receive your order, we’ll send you our website questionnaire to allow you to communicate your vision for your website to us. We’ll get started on your site & provide you the opportunity to provide feedback, make the necessary changes, & put you straight into your new site. For customers who are unfamiliar with how to use their new site, we can provide links to easy training videos on your admin dashboard as well as email support for the first 45 days.
Please note that you are responsible for your domain name & hosting plan. We would be happy to assist you with that, as well! Please visit our hosting page to receive awesome hosting rates! If you need help with your domain name registration, let us know – we’re happy to help!
Autumn Lane Paperie offers website maintenance as a monthly subscription. This service provides:
- Daily website backups
- Website security
- Theme & plugin updates
- Minor website changes, such as adding code
Check out the listing, here.
We are not responsible for changes made to the page by you or anyone else. Fixing changes that you or someone else has made to your website may incur additional fees to fix.
A $500 portion of your website purchase is a non-refundable design deposit. This is to cover the hours of time spent during the initial consultation, research, design, & content creation stages. We understand that sometimes life simply gets in the way, though, so if you decide not to move forward with your project within 30 days of your order, we will refund your payment, less the design deposit. Please note that we will not provide any design files in the event of a cancellation.
Once a completed website has been delivered, no refunds will be issued, in whole or in part.
All questions should be directed to us in an e-mail.
All information, including processes and wording, as well as the subsequent branding questionnaire is intellectual property of Autumn Lane Paperie and is a major component of our branding process. The questionnaire & product information may not be copied, duplicated, nor portions of it used without the express written permission of Autumn Lane Paperie owners. We have exclusive rights to this property and the methods in which we use it; failure to recognize these rights and comply with request for use of portions of this questionnaire will result in prosecution to the fullest extent of the law.