The Nitty Gritty
We build beautifully powerful, easily managed WordPress websites.
All Autumn Lane Premade Websites include:
- a secure website + domain-specific e-mail (with our hosting)
- an integrated blog, designed for interactivity
- an online store, if you need one
- mobile responsiveness
- easy, intuitive navigation
- analytics (for the numbers junkies!)
- an easy to use admin panel to manage + create content + load your products
- the option to use hundreds of dollars of premium plugins to elevate your website, and provide new opportunities for growth (subscriptions, digital gift cards, affiliate programs, memberships, & more)
- little to no coding knowledge required to update your website
For your premade website purchase, you may:
- Have us upload your logo – don’t have one? We can help with that!
- Have us adjust the colors in the design for you!
- Have the fonts changed – just let us know what fonts you want to use.
- Have your content (images & verbiage) uploaded on the pages you specify.
Changes we can’t make to premade websites include:
- Uploading your products & blog posts.
- Changing the design layout of the site.
- Installing additional plugins.
- Generating content for your website.
We look forward to working with you!
A domain name is a unique name that identifies a website. For example, the domain name of Autumn Lane Paperie is “autumnlanepaperie.com.” Each website has a domain name that serves as an address, which is used to access the website.
We’re happy to register your domain name for you as part of your purchase using the “Include Domain Name Registration & Hosting” option or you can purchase your domain name on your own account. If you purchase it here (link) you can get 15% off your registration with coupon code ALP15 – just don’t forget to include domain privacy protection or you’ll be bombarded by spammers because your contact information will be publicly viewable.
Web hosting is basically the space that you buy on a web server to store your website files. When you purchase website hosting you’re essentially renting server space on a specialized computer where your web files will be placed. We provide the option for this using either option other than the “Website Only” option & this includes our Standard level hosting, which provides 1.5GB of disk space on our server. Our other plans are:
Deluxe – 4GB Storage
Heavyweight – 10GB Storage
Let us know if you need a larger plan than our Standard plan & we’ll update your account for you.
Anything you like, within the law. Our websites aren’t limited in their functionality, so the only limit is the website owner.
You may run up on storage limits, depending on your activity & your hosting plan. If you’re on our hosting, all that needs to be done is to increase your hosting level – usually this is caused by several very large images being uploaded & not optimized for web use &/or not cleaning out your free email accounts, since free email shares storage space with website files.
Absolutely not. Our Premade Websites are full service design at a premade price & it is a full website, which is why you also need a domain name & hosting.
We also include several premium plugins as standard issue on all of our websites & can accommodate a few others as well!
Just shoot us an email or call us & we’ll help figure out what’s going on & get you set right. Usually this is fixed by upgrading your hosting plan or cleaning out unnecessary emails & website files but sometimes it’s easier to go up a level.
Our Premade Websites are sold as the design is seen, so we can’t customize them as part of the order. If you’d prefer to have a custom website, we encourage you to check out our Total Website Solution, which provides a custom website design for $75 per month.
Why can’t the design on Premade Websites be customized?
We’ve put together carefully designed websites that are ready to go & take much less time to complete. As a result, we can offer them at a much lower price but as soon as we start customizing them, that time increases by quite a bit & we want to be fair to all of our clients.
Our customer service is legendary at Autumn Lane, we’d love to help you with your website! We do provide our clients with a tutorial file that addresses how to handle multiple, common tasks on their website but if you come across something that you’d like help figuring out as one of our website clients, we’re just a call or email away.
We also offer ongoing Website Support as a service (link) which can be useful for busy, on-the-go website owners, shop owners, etc. Often we can achieve in a minute or two what takes new website owners a week or more to figure out because we do this every day & it’s what we love.