Our premade websites are a fast & easy way to get your website up & running — get the look you want, and the individual attention your business deserves. This is not just a template or a theme; this is an actual website that we put in place for you to take the guess work out of it so that you can take the time to focus on your business & clients.
What you get:
- A fully functional, mobile-responsive website, using one of our carefully crafted designs (please see below for limitations)
- A fully interactive blog, powered by WordPress – the most popular & robust content management system in the world!
- Three pages designed according to our website display images with your content in place: Home, Blog, Contact
- Complete freedom to edit your site as you see fit
- An easy to use & awesome drag & drop page builder
- eCommerce clients receive 2 payment methods set up on their site: PayPal Standard & the ability to accept credit & debit cards on their site. As a bonus, we’ll include Apple Pay setup on your site!
- Over $360 worth of premium plugins at no cost to you!
What this is not:
- A theme that requires your customization – this is a predesigned, completed website in the ALP style of design & includes your first month of hosting for free, blah, blah, blah. We also do the icky part for you — putting your content in place, and making sure that it looks good!
- A custom website
- Website support
- Domain name registration or hosting
What we need from you:
- Your domain name + hosting information (we offer this as an add-on if you don’t have this already!)
- Your website content, which includes: All of the things you want your website to say & all of the images you want displayed on your website
Need suggestions on where to set these up? No problem! We offer domain name registration & website hosting plans! If you aren’t sure what your website’s needs are, contact us & we’ll help guide you through the selection process.
- Our premade website designs are sold as they are displayed in the images provided. Alterations — for color, fonts, layout, and so on — will be quoted as additional charges & will be handled on a case by case basis. Autumn Lane Paperie reserves the right to refuse your requests for changes, as they may require a custom website order instead.
- Additional payment methods for eCommerce clients will require an additional fee, depending on the payment method & the time required to add to the website
- Additional pages: premade website clients have complete functionality & the ability to add new pages & posts but professionally designed pages from Autumn Lane Paperie are an optional extra
- Website images: Due to licensing restrictions, the images used on the demo site are for aesthetic & display purposes and are non-transferrable
What is a premade website?
Just like our premade logos, our premade websites are carefully & thoughtfully designed! We’ve put together gorgeous, feminine website designs that are totally prepared for your images & your own words. Premade websites give you the same beautiful look of a custom website, but at a fraction of the cost of custom work.
Can I change the premade logo on this website?
Yes, you can — but please be aware that we’ve chosen a logo that would be a perfect fit for your website, displayed on the website mock-up already! Choosing a different logo is an additional charge. You can look at our premade options, custom options, or branding!
Can I change fonts, colors, or design elements?
While the option to change these items yourself will exist if you wish to customize your own website, we will not offer this as an option. If you think you would like to have us customize the website further for you, we would encourage you to check out our custom website option!
Do I get to use the images on the demo site?
No, due to licensing restrictions, these images are non-transferrable & are for display purposes only. The only way for the images to be transferrable is for you to set up an account with the producer of the images, who is not associated with ALP in any way. We are happy to link you to their website if you want to use their images.
What’s the difference between a premade website, and a custom website?
There are many differences, but the major differences are:
- The ability to customize & get *exactly* what you’re asking for
- The services included in each individual package
Can I start with a premade website and then upgrade later to a custom site?
We would be thrilled for you to start small & move into something larger when you’re ready; however, we will not be able to comp your order the amount you invest in your premade website. All custom projects receive highly focused & individual attention to meet your needs, so it’s not a super quick transition.
What is the process for a premade website?
Whenever we receive your order, we’ll get you set up with a form. The form will have areas to upload the images you’d like on your website, and places for you to input the text that you would like displayed on your website. Once we have complete information from you, we can begin putting the website together with the information you’ve provided!
How quickly will the website be done?
Once we receive your completed form with the information & images you’d like on your website, we can have your website up & running within 1-2 business days!