Total Website Solution
How does it work?
- Select either the non-eCommerce or the eCommerce subscription. Make sure that you read & understand the agreement for this service.
- After we receive your subscription, we’ll send you our website questionnaire to begin the process – simply fill it out & send it back.
- When we receive your completed questionnaire, we’ll present you with a detailed mockup of your website for your approval.
- Upon approval, we’ll construct your website!
What is the subscription for?
Your website subscription provides you with your domain name registration, website hosting, web design, & website maintenance.
We don’t pay for our phones all at once, so why not do the same for our websites? We break down the investment for a custom designed website for our clients over a 2 year period to make quality web design much more accessible.
This subscription requires a 2 year agreement. Read the agreement here.
Following the initial 2 year period of your subscription, your website subscription will convert to a maintenance subscription at the maintenance rate at that time, regardless of the site type, which covers your site’s hosting, domain name renewal fees (for domains we register), & maintenance.
Sounds good! What do I get?
Your website will be created using:
- Your choice of one of our hundreds of premade logos.
- Professional, custom graphic design items cohesive to your site branding such as the header, divider elements, social media buttons, favicon, etc.
- Stock photos, if required.*
- Content created for your website for 6 pages or posts. Additional information may be found here (link).
- All ALP websites are designed with both a full-size & a mobile site.
- An easy to use site administration panel – we provide our clients with dynamic websites that they can easily manage on their own.
- Custom contact page for your audience to easily reach out to you.
- Fully customizable blog page.
- SEO (Search Engine Optimization) setup is included, positioning your site for more successful search results.
- Analytics – critical for keeping your finger on the pulse of your audience.
- Font and color palette information. **
- (eCommerce) A secure, professional, clean online store. ***
- (eCommerce) We will list up to 50 products prior to site finalization and train you on how to use your new store.
- (eCommerce) Your store will have an easily managed shopping cart for your customers, as well as customer account access, allowing your customers to check on the status of their orders on their own time.
* Stock photos may incur additional fees, depending on site needs. We’ll communicate this to you ahead of time if that’s the case.
** Due to licensing, we are unable to provide font files but we will provide information on how to purchase relevant fonts upon request.
*** Powered by WooCommerce!.
Website maintenance for your subscription includes:
- Keeping website software & plugins updated
- Minor alterations to pages, as needed
- Editing website code, as needed for external applications (analytics, etc.)
- Catastrophic recovery – if the unthinkable happens & your website becomes corrupted, we’ll help restore it at no additional charge. Please note that if you engage in risky behavior & your site is hacked, you may need to start all over.
- eCommerce clients receive assistance with their shop’s operations on an as needed basis. We coach you along your path to a successful online store!
- Clients for whom we register domains – we will handle all renewal fees associated with your site, no need to worry about additional fees. Please note: this does not apply to agreements that you may make with outside services or premium plugins for your site.
Due to the digital nature of the items in this listing, no refunds will be given once the design process has begun – you have until you have provided us with your questionnaire to cancel your order. Once your questionnaire has been received, no refunds will be provided.
This service requires a 2 year agreement, if you need to cancel your subscription prior to the end of your term, payment of the remaining design balance will be required in full. Make sure that you read & understand the agreement for this service.
All questions should be directed to us in an e-mail.
Our hours are Monday through Friday, 8am to 4pm, Pacific Standard Time, but we are reachable via e-mail sometimes during off-hours and weekends. Orders are completed in the order that they are received.
All information, including processes and wording, as well as the subsequent branding questionnaire is intellectual property of Autumn Lane Paperie and is a major component of our branding process. The questionnaire & product information may not be copied, duplicated, nor portions of it used without the express written permission of Autumn Lane Paperie owners. We have exclusive rights to this property and the methods in which we use it; failure to recognize these rights and comply with request for use of portions of this questionnaire will result in prosecution to the fullest extent of the law.
Would you prefer to invest up front on your site? No problem! Follow one of these links:
Non-eCommerce Site Design
eCommerce Site Design