We work with:
The Nitty Gritty
We build beautifully powerful, easily managed WordPress websites.
We now offer Shopify & SquareSpace websites!
All Autumn Lane websites include:
- a custom designed, secure website + unlimited domain-specific e-mail addresses*
- an online store, if you need one
- 3 months of free hosting*
- custom design of up to 6 pages, if required
- mobile responsiveness
- easy, intuitive navigation
- analytics (for the numbers junkies!)
- initial SEO set-up to improve search rankings*
- an easy to use admin panel to manage + create content + load your products**
- little to no coding knowledge required to update your website
We break our website design up into phases.
Pre-game Information Gathering
We’ll start by setting you up with our website questionnaire. This is the “homework” part of the website design — it’s super important for you to spend time on this — the information you provide to us is how we’re going to design you a badass website!
Phase 1 – Design & Initial Construction Stage
We’ll brainstorm + create a plan for your website based on the information you provide in your questionnaire + any additional information we may have requested from you. We’ll begin by sketching out some layout ideas for your website & provide those sketches to you with some detailed info on what we’re thinking. We’ll get you hooked up with a password protected page to view these ideas & provide your feedback to us. Once we’ve gotten your approval to move forward, we’ll begin with the framework & construction of your beautiful website.
We recommend that you use this time to begin gathering up + organizing your content (images + verbiage) to avoid delay. We’ve got a handy content guide that we can link you up with if you’re stumped!
Phase 2 – Fine-tuning + Perfecting
Once we’ve completed the construction of your website, we’ll need your feedback to fine-tune + perfect it! We’ll go over your website with you page by page, and make adjustments as needed. We’ll also give you some super helpful info for how to manage your website & load your products in if your site includes an online store! This phase should take about a week.
Phase 3 – Launch + Hand-off
Once the perfecting phase is complete, it’s launch time! We’ll set up a date + time to drop the coming soon page on your website + unveil your new website to the world! We’re happy to help you by pushing out social media messages so that everyone else can come check out your new virtual digs! Then, we’ll complete the hand-off — you take full ownership of your new website!
To see more of our website projects, visit our portfolio page
What we need from you:
- We will need administrative access to your domain registration account. If you don’t have your domain name registered yet, you can create an account with us + register one there!
- We will also need administrative access to your hosting account, if you are hosting elsewhere. If you need hosting, use the most awesome hosting available – ours! Follow this link to select your plan – all of our hosting plans provide free SSL + unlimited email addresses.
All custom website designs start at $1500 for the base package with the above specifications. Certain premium plug-ins and integrations may require additional fees, so it’s important for us to learn more about your project before we get started!
* 3 months’ free hosting only applicable for websites hosted with our hosting, websites hosted elsewhere & Shopify websites do not qualify. Shopify sites may experience limitations with email addresses. Initial SEO configuration may be more rudimentary on Shopify sites.
** We do not load your products for you — we’ll load a mock product or two so you have an idea of how the layout will look, but it is the client’s responsibility to load products. If you’d like to add this on as an additional service, please let us know – we’d be happy to quote you!