Having a custom-designed website doesn’t have to break the bank.
For as low as $75 to start with our Total Website Solution, we can get you set up with a beautiful, mobile responsive website.
What we do for you:
- Register your domain name
- Email setup
- Create a custom design for your site based on your input
- Configure your website based on your needs
- Help set up your online store
- Initial SEO configuration
- Guide you through the planning & setup for your website
- Adjust the site as your vision matures
With the Solution, you have the security of knowing you’ve got design-savvy artists and coding specialists at your fingertips + the freedom of being able to make adjustments later.
Already know just what your website needs or just need to talk a few things through? We offer a traditional website design package, too. Contact us to discuss your ideas & let’s see if we’re a good fit for your website.
There are so many parts that go into creating an effective website.
We’ll handle all of the technical stuff, so that you can focus on the things that matter most to you – just bring your ideas to us & we’ll help make them a reality!
Want to really have a badass site? Brand with us first, so that we can make an even more awesome site truly reflective of you & your business!
Autumn Lane Paperie is a family business & we’re proud to help other families do what they love.
Holly has a dog treat company & needs to be able to sell her high quality treats to customers across the country & be able to take local orders for customized “pup-cakes” for her customers’ pooches. We can set this up for her very easily with:
- Forms that allow specific, custom input from her customers
- Secure payment for her products
- Subscriptions for customer standing orders
- Real time USPS rates
- Linking her store to her Facebook business page, allowing her to sell & advertise more easily on Facebook & Instagram
Across the country, Kristina has a content creation service & needs to be able to intuitively market her skills to potential clients. She loves to write & has the gift of gab, which makes this a perfect niche for her. Her site might include:
- A powerful blog that’s connected to her social media accounts so it publishes on all platforms simultaneously.
- The ability to schedule posts to post automatically at a later date on social media – she can take a few minutes on the weekend & set up her whole month!
- Lead generation forms to prequalify & prioritize potential clients.
- Secure payment portal that can automatically bill her clients according to their agreements!
In the Midwest, Dani has a clothing boutique that is much sought after by regional ladies & has had success selling in person but wants to be able to offer her products & their value to more people than she could ever possibly deal with individually. She also wants to tell people about her part of the world because it’s just too perfect. Her site could use:
- Secure payment processing that keeps her stock information current whether the sale made was in person or online
- Stock management that informs her when her products are getting in low supply so she knows to reorder
- Real time shipping rates
- The ability to print shipping labels from her website
- An Instagram feed that shows her most recent posts making it easy to showcase new products
- A mailing list that gives her customers the opportunity to be notified of specials she runs – all with her customers’ permission, of course (spam is bad)
Melissa is a busy & talented photographer who needs three more of herself to get things done – the answer? A well thought out website that can prequalify potential clients & help them to select the proper package. Her site might use:
- Galleries to showcase examples of packages her clients can choose
- The ability to apply a custom watermark to uploaded images selectively – can be automatic or manual
- Forms to gather much-needed pre-shoot information & provide guidance on what to wear, etc. & collect the initial deposit
- A mailing list to be able to inform past clients of seasonal specials
- Private, password-protected galleries to ensure that only her clients have access to their images
- The ability to put together custom listings for her clients, depending on the additional images that they select from their shoot
These are just a few examples of ways that we can help you on your own website. Use our skills to increase your reach & give yourself more time in the day - it's like employees but way cheaper!
Ready to get started?
let's do this!
still not sure, huh?
Believe it or not, we like that. We’d rather get to know potential clients before they jump in feet (or head) first & we haven’t really said much about ourselves, which you probably want to know about, right?
So why would you choose us?
Here’s what we think we bring to the table:
We pride ourselves on our honesty, transparency, and method of doing business with our clients. We don’t want to sell you what you don’t need, and don’t want you to feel like just a number to us — we hope to form lasting relationships with each and every once of our clients.
We’ve owned more than one business ourselves, so we know what it’s like to be in various stages of growth. We’re not all that different than you — we want to do what we love and wouldn’t it just be amazing if you could get paid for it?!
Thankfully, we do — and we want to help you with that, too!
We do our best to ensure our clients have easy access to us for whatever they need, and we also do our personal best to ensure that you receive a quick but thorough response when you have a question. Building a business is stressful, so we want to ensure we make communicating with us easy, not frustrating, especially if it involves technical jargon that seems like a foreign language!
Because we’re a family business, it’s all in-house. That means you’ll talk to the same people, and we’ll get to build a working relationship with you. No random tech support, no outsourcing technical stuff, and complete confidence in what we’re designing and developing for you is top notch.