Inquiring minds want to know …
What is a premade website?
Today on the blog, we wanted to chat about the basics of our premade website offerings. These beauties pack a punch visually, and are equally as powerful as a totally custom website build.
In a nutshell, the design is totally taken care of ahead of time. That means that we’re able to offer it for a much lower price point. It also means that the process is shortened significantly. In order to stand up + launch a premade website, all we need from you is your content — your images + verbiage that you’d like displayed on your website!
We’ve based our premade website designs off of some of our most popular premade logo designs, making them widely available to many of our clients. On top of that, there are many different logos that would work well for any given premade website design, which means they’re super flexible. It definitely doesn’t mean that you need to have purchased the logo displayed on the premade website to make it work for you!
We intend to continue adding beautiful premade website designs as time goes on. If you don’t see the perfect one there, but you know that a premade website is totally your jam, keep checking back!
You can check out the designs we have available currently. Each & every one of the premade website designs we offer has a link to view the demo site. We definitely recommend clicking that link and checking out the totally, fully functional premade website. This is exactly how your website will look! Imagine it with your logo, your text, your images…gorgeous, right?
You’ll need to make sure you’ve secured your domain, and you’ll also need hosting. Sound a little complex? Don’t worry — it’s not. And, we can help you with that, because we offer both domain registration and hosting!
What do you get with a premade website?
Easy! Essentially everything you would get with a custom website, with the design already in place! All Autumn Lane Premade Websites include:
- a secure website + domain-specific e-mail (with our hosting)
- an integrated blog, designed for interactivity
- an online store, if you need one
- mobile responsiveness
- easy, intuitive navigation
- analytics (for the numbers junkies!)
- an easy to use admin panel to manage + create content + load your products
- the option to use hundreds of dollars of premium plugins to elevate your website, and provide new opportunities for growth (subscriptions, digital gift cards, affiliate programs, memberships, & more)
- little to no coding knowledge required to update your website
What limitations are there?
Because the design of the website is already in place, in order to save time and drive the cost down for our clients, the overall design layout of the website remains as displayed. We’re totally happy to upload your logo for you, adjust the colors in the design, change up the fonts to match your brand, and we’ll also place your content for you. In addition, if you use our hosting, you’ll also have free domain-specific e-mail!
Is a premade website a good fit for me?
It just might be a fantastic fit, Boss Babe.
- If you’re considering starting a business, or you’re in the very beginning stages, a premade website would be a great fit. It would allow you to start off with a strong online presence to attract a following and build trust in your brand.
- If you’re already an established business, need to revamp your look, but are working with a pretty tight budget, premade websites would be a fantastic fit, as well. It’s also a great way to move away from that DIY platform that is quite limiting.
- If you need your website set up + launched quickly, premade websites are excellent. There’s no back + forth as it relates to the design, because we’ve already taken care of that for you! We do request that you provide a bit of lead time – beautiful things do take time to create, even if most of the work is already done ahead of time. We want to make absolutely certain that you’re happy with any changes you request, and where your content has been placed. We’ll be able to set up a screenshare session with you so that we can go over it and make adjustments in record time!
Premade websites are an excellent way to get your online presence noticed, and you can do it without breaking the bank. As you realize a need for additional services (like SEO, adding pages to your website as your business grows, etc.), we’d be thrilled for you to come back and allow us to help you with that! We love repeat clients, and would be thrilled to help you build a brand + website over time!
Questions about our premade website offerings? We’d LOVE to chat with you about it. Feel free to drop us a line by clicking the button below!